BusinessNH Magazine named FreshAir Sensor one of the best companies to work for in the state of New Hampshire.
Ranked in the top 25, FreshAir excelled in the Employee Engagement Survey and demonstrated a creative and exceptional commitment to a fulfilling and functional work experience.
In its ranking, BusinessNH “recognized businesses that go out of their way to create engaging workplaces and understand that fulfilled employees are more productive.”
Based on the “10 Practical Employee Engagement Steps That Drive Results” in Louder Than Words by Bob Kelleher, the survey gathers feedback and ratings from employees.
The results for FreshAir Sensor show remarkably consistent and high ratings. In all of the categories listed below, FreshAir scored between 94% and 100%:
- I know what my organization is trying to achieve strategically
- I am encouraged to learn and develop new skills
- Management is trusted
- Management operates in accordance with the firm’s overall philosophy and values: they practice what they preach
- Positive relationships exist between employees and management at my company
- My manager is interested in my well being
- My manager respects my work life balance
- I am informed about what is happening at this organization
- Communication between the office’s management and people at my level is very good
- I feel comfortable talking to my superiors about any concerns I might have about my work
- My company has a culture of diversity and inclusion – they treat all employees fairly regardless of age, gender, race, religion, etc.
- My manager really cares about me as a person
- The mission and purpose of my organization makes me feel that my job is important
- I would like to be working for this organization one year from today
- There are real opportunities here for meaningful career and professional development
- I have the freedom to make the necessary decisions to do my work properly
- I can keep a reasonable balance between work and personal life
- Our management values input from all levels
- We regularly discuss our progress toward our goals and objectives
- My firm provides opportunities to socialize and celebrate special events
- We identify and recruit the best people for every job
- My manager displays the behavior and traits that are consistent with the company’s values